SAMH wants to hear your stories! This year, our goal is to provide students with a forum to share their stories, opinions, anything that has to do with mental health in the context of student life.
The guidelines are quite simple. There are no guidelines. Except these ones:
- Keep it relevant! We want to hear about the triumphs, the tribulations, your thoughts and feelings, about mental health and student life. That leaves you with a lot to talk about! If you're ever unsure and want to run a blog post topic by us, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.B.C. "Always. Be. Respectful." Mental health can be a sensitive topic, so be respectful of that when composing your blog post.
- You may submit your piece under your name, or completely anonymously! The choice is yours!
- We will accept blogs of any form! Photos? Yup. Drawings? Yup. Short stories? Yup. Non-fiction? Yup. Creative Non-Fiction? Yup. The world is your oyster!
How do I submit? Good question! Thanks! You're welcome, now I will tell you.
- Blog posts can be sent to us at email@example.com. Please include the word "Blog" somewhere in the subject line.
- When submitting via email, please indicate in the body whether you would like your name attached to it, or for it to be published anonymously.
- If you would like absolute anonymity, simply copy and paste your blog post into the MESSAGE portion of the form below, and the title into the SUBJECT line.
Finally, there is no deadline! Submit a blog to us whenever you'd like! We aim to post at least one per week as the submissions roll in.
That's all from us! Pretty vague, eh? Yup. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org