We want you!
First-year/residence and graduate students are welcome to apply for our new executive positions!
Are you passionate about mental health? Are you knowledgeable about issues in your community, and motivated to combat them? We are looking for resourceful folks who are willing to collaborate with other on-campus organizations, and lead initiatives specific to their peer group.
Graduate Student Representative:
- Liaise with the Graduate Students' Association
- Lead all graduate-specific initiatives and events
- Ensure all SAMH events and initiatives include graduate students as best as possible
First Year/Residence Representative
- Liaise with the Rideau River Residence Association
- Lead all first year- or residence-specific initiatives and events
- Ensure all SAMH events and initiatives include first year/residence students as best as possible
Deadline: December 2, 2016
Please email your completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org. No supplementary material (résumé, cover letter) is required, but can be included at your own discretion.
For detailed information on the mandates of each VP Executive team, refer to the official SAMH Constitution (Article IV 4). To view our mission, or to get to know each executive, click here! If you have any questions or concerns regarding the roles or application process, including accessibility needs, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team and making a difference on and off campus!